Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let the Creative Journey Begin....

So I've decided to finally make a blog of the things I enjoy doing. Crafts...Crafts...Crafts. My goal is to post often as is I plan to craft often. I haven't quite decided what all I will include in the blogs and if my blogs will only be about my crafts. I do plan to search the web for new ideas to try and will try to remember to link back to the sites I got the idea from. But of course not all ideas will be able to be linked to. And as a beginning blogger I may forget to do so at times but please forgive me. One of the things I love about crafting is that ideas and inspiration can come from anywhere or anything.  All things have a purpose and can be redone in a new way. I especially love refurbished or recycled crafts. I would rather purchase all the material to make something than to buy it premade. Well wish me luck as I enter the world of blogging

2 comments:

  1. hi! i came across your blog and see that you are just starting out. i'd like to give you a bit of constructive criticism, and i hope you do not get offended. the color of the type is soooo light that i couldn't read it at all. i had to highlight the text with my mouse in order to read it. other than that, i'm going to start following to see what crafty things you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I noticed right after I posted it that the background I had chosen wasn't working and it took me a bit to figure out how to change the color. :)

    ReplyDelete