Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inspiration

So my inspiration lately has been found on You Tube.

I have been watching some T-shirt Reconstruction videos by Itsblitzzz and Adam Saaks.

So I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to be heading out to The Salvation Army for their 1/2 off all clothes on Wednesday sale. Since I've only tried a few tricks on a couple of shirts and have had  a couple look not so cute. I will be picking up some to attempt to RECONSTRUCT!!!! I have already made a trip out there but missed their super Wednesday deal. But I did learn what type of shirts to not purchase.


Anyways, I will be definitely posting before and afters.


I've already upgraded my scissors to some fabric scissors so that it will be much easier. ( I recommend some good shears, my paper cutting ones where the cause of  a few of my disasters.)


Attempts so far = about 11
Failures so far = about 3 

  
Which means I have about 8 shirts that are wearable before this next trip...2 of which I have worn and been complimented on.

No comments:

Post a Comment