Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Marker Storage is Complete

Well I finally came to a conclusion of how I wanted to stack my marker storage. I did notice that with my choice the markers would easily fall out so I folded some card stock and taped it to the bottom of each piece to give it a slight raise. I also decorated mine and as you will see I placed my markers with the cordinating colors.

I just used some scrapbook paper I had on hand and some mod podge and tada........


If yu decided to make one please link back and comment below. I would love to see your creations.




Through out the past couple of days I did notice some other items that may work for the storage as well...

Hamburger helper boxes
Hot cocoa boxes
(please share others you may have come across)

The above boxes you will need to tape the open flaps back closed

No comments:

Post a Comment