Thursday, April 14, 2011

ETSY

Wow.....Am I really into these shirt recons or what! Never did I think that
I would enjoy reconstructing shirt so much.
Since my closet is full of clothes already but I cant seem to stop buying and cutting up shirts
I think I'm going to open an

 ETSY

shop and put this hobby to good use. 
I also have n mind other items
I may want to sell.




Although I know I haven't posted any more shirts on here
I still have a pile of recons.

Now the fun part will be finding places to advertise my upcoming shop to make it

                              successful...
                                                    hmmmmm....
                                                                            ideas are welcome.


I think I have great name picked out but not quite sure yet....Wish me luck


(Etsy shop running advice greatly appreciated)

No comments:

Post a Comment